2011-05-17

Open source .NET mimic rises from Novell ashes • The Register

Open source .NET mimic rises from Novell ashes • The Register

Hard not to consider this development interesting. And I'm also curious about Microsoft investment in Xamarian, the new de Icaza gig. This is not an area of indignation or FUD. It's curiosity about business politics. I'm intrigued by the map of proxies we see developing. Proxies have always added gravitational surprises to any otherwise predictable field, as they tend to operate with a funded agenda that affects markets. So, it's worth knowing about them.

All that said, I do wish Miguel and his fine team the best of luck and good fortune!

1 comment:

  1. I recommend every software engineer to work on his open code development abilities, because you never know what it might come in handy. In my company, they were searching for nominees for an exciting project but had that one requirement that no one met but me: Open code.

    ReplyDelete