2011-12-29

‘Developing Latin America’: Open Data Projects · Global Voices

‘Developing Latin America’: Open Data Projects · Global Voices

Perhaps because I was born in Mexico and lived there (DF) for many years, and perhaps because so much of my family anchors there--or perhaps because Latin America--not just Brazil--is so immensely important to this century's present and future, that I find this article, and the concerted efforts to realize the potentials of open source, open data, open access so very affirming.


1 comment:

  1. Hi..!!! You have nice post sharing here. I'm really enjoy read on this content. This is very nice post and also useful sharing. I'm waiting for yours new update on this site. And me also Bookmark this post on min (PC)!!! Thank you for the sharing…….
    What's The Best "free" Shopping Cart Solution???

    ReplyDelete