2013-04-03

UX Write - Live Demo

UX Write - Live Demo

I've written before about UX Write, the native iOS app for text editing--creating new documents, editing them, sharing them with MS Office and other suites, including my favourite. ODF is not yet supported by UX Write, but for now, that hardly matters, as OO is able to read MS Office formats quite easily.

The link is to an interactive demo, not a video. You can try it out. And let me know how it goes for you.

Note: I'm not being paid for this endorsement. I am doing it because I think the approach and work is brilliant and doing what I and many others want.... an editor for the most popular tablet that is not sever based, is native, and can be used by students and anyone else who needs or wants the real mobility tablets offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment